Install Perfect Player from the Playstore or from here http://niklabs.com/
1. Open Perfect Player
2. Open Perfect Player Settings Menu (cog icon)
3. Select General
4. Select Playlist 1
5. Enter the m3u line you received by email in this format
6. Give the playlist a name
7. Select OK
8. Select EPG 1
9. Enter the xmltv line you received by email in this format
10. Change download if no data on current date to Download at Each Update (drop down menu click on little triangle)
11. Press Back Twice
12. Press the 3 line button on remote/c on keyboard/touch screen touch little square icon top lefIf all steps have been done correctly and there are no typos you should have a Channel List If it doesn't load a Channel List the corresponding url has a typo you have done it wrong.
Please note, in order to get the best playback experience try different decoder options in settings.
Change decoder to software
Pixelation on VOD change decoder to Hardware or HW+
Settings (Cog Icon) > Playback > Decoder > Choose Decoder Required
(Use Auto as default and change back after)
- 4 Users Found This Useful
1. Go to Menu – Settings – System Settings2. Servers – Portals – Set Portal 1( to the...BuzzTV XPL2000, XPL3000
Buzz TV Box Setup After turning on the box for the first time, it will go through a number of...MYTV Online( Formuler Z7)
Step 1: Start by downloading MyTVOnline app form the Google Play store and then open MYTV...Amazon Fire TV
Go to the Amazon Store and search for the ‘Smart IPTV‘ app, or click here. Launch the...ANDROID
Android App Set-up Guide Open perfect playerSelect the cog iconSelect generalSelect...