VLC media player – it is a free media player. To play the multimedia file you do not need to set any extra codec up, they are already set in a program up. VLC produces stream video (IPTV) and Internet radio perfectly. Also, the program can record a stream audio/video on your computer. That is why, this program will be perfect for watching TV programs on your computer. This program works with the most modern operative systems.
1. Download and install VLC media player on your computer. (Download link)
2. Download the playlist with the list of channels in m3u format (Your account).
3. Download the obtained playlist in VLC Media player.
After that, run the VLC player. Choose the menu Playlist-> load Playlist File in the window that appeared, load the playlist with the list of channels in m3u format.
4. After downloading the playlist click Play. Then translation of the TV channel that is listed first in the playlist begins. Open Playlist-> show Playlist to view the list of channels. Choose another channel from the playlist to watch it.
TROUBLESHOOTING LIVE TV?
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Reboot your Device/ and Router several minute.
- 41 Users Found This Useful
1. Go to Menu – Settings – System Settings2. Servers – Portals – Set Portal 1( to the...BuzzTV XPL2000, XPL3000
Buzz TV Box Setup After turning on the box for the first time, it will go through a number of...MYTV Online( Formuler Z7)
Step 1: Start by downloading MyTVOnline app form the Google Play store and then open MYTV...Amazon Fire TV
Go to the Amazon Store and search for the ‘Smart IPTV‘ app, or click here. Launch the...ANDROID
Android App Set-up Guide Open perfect playerSelect the cog iconSelect generalSelect...