– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)?
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
- 0 Users Found This Useful
No Signal - Black Screen
Check the connection from the STB to your television whether it is a HDMI lead or AV lead....Not Loading/Stuck on loading
When you start to NowWatchTVLive the STB says “Loading” – if it gets stuck it means it cannot...Connecting wirelessly
If you are using a Wi-Fi adaptor to connect to the internet, your Eurobox Receiver will need to...Connection Problem
If you see at the top of the screen Connection Problem, then disconnect your TV box and also your...Picture Showing no sound
First check the volume on both the STB and your TV. If the volume is up high on both, and you...